WORLD: The David & Leighan Rinker Center for International Learning Photo Contest
If you studied abroad or if you are an international student on the Stetson campus between Fall 2018 through Summer 2019 we welcome you to enter the sixth annual WORLD: The David and Leighan Rinker Center for International Learning Photo Contest. We are focusing on a theme we call “Hatters Abroad”
so we want to see you and your friends out there, living, learning, and experiencing the world beyond our borders! Be sure to make them great because the winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card!
Open to all students of Stetson University who have studied or interned abroad in Fall 2018, Winter Break 2018/19, Spring 2019, Spring Break 2019, and Summer 2019.
The contest is also open to International Students studying at the DeLand campus. We want to see your photos from your time at Stetson (on-campus or throughout the USA).
1. Photos will undergo preliminary judging by staff at WORLD: The David and Leighan Rinker Center for International Learning
2. Semifinalists will be uploaded to our Stetson World: International Learning Facebook page at the start of International Education Week on November 11th where the students vote on the winner by "liking" the photos.
3. We will award 2 winners of the contest. One from Study Abroad and one International Student. The winner will be announced on November 15th!
• Must be accompanied by a name, and an optional brief description of the image.
• All images must be submitted digitally (JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, or TIFF only).
• Entries may not alcohol, drugs, or any kind of illegal or inappropriate behavior.
• Students may submit up to 8 photos
• Images should be submitted to: world.stetson.edu by November 10, 2019.
• Submissions must be accompanied by a release form giving Stetson University the right to reproduce prints from students' entries and to display and use reproductions in college publications, college slide shows or in any other non-commercial manner.
• Please click "apply now" to submit photos. (Only one application per student necessary)