WORLD: The David & Leighan Rinker Center for International Learning Film Contest
If you studied abroad between Fall 2018 through Summer 2019, we welcome you to enter the second annual WORLD: The David and Leighan Rinker Center for International Learning Film Contest. We are focusing on a theme we call “Hatters Abroad” so we want to see you and your friends out there, living, learning, and experiencing the world beyond our borders! The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card!
Open to all students of Stetson University who have studied or interned abroad in Fall 2018, Winter Break 2018/19, Spring 2019, Spring Break 2019, and Summer 2019
1. Films will undergo a preliminary judging by staff at WORLD: The David and Leighan Rinker Center for International Learning
2. Semifinalists will be uploaded to our Stetson World: International Learning Facebook page and/or YouTube channel at the start of International Education Week on November 11th where the students vote on the winner by "liking" the film.
3. The winner will be announced November 15th!
• Must be accompanied by a name, and optional brief description.
• All films must be submitted digitally
• Entries may not alcohol, drugs, or any kind of illegal or inappropriate behavior.
• Max 2 submissions per student.
• Films should be submitted to: world.stetson.edu by November 10, 2019 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Submissions must be accompanied by a release form giving Stetson University the right to reproduce films from students' entries and to display and use reproductions in college publications/web sites, college slide shows or in any other non-commercial manner.
• We ask the films be no more than 90 seconds. Send us what you think studying abroad meant to you or any other story you want to tell.
• Please click "apply now" to submit film. (Only one application per student necessary)